The popular and economical Weber Spirit family of gas grills adds a more fully featured E-330 model to the lineup in 2016. The new Spirit E-330 grill includes a handy 12,000 BTU side burner for cooking accompaniments and a 7,500 Sear Station Burner that boots heat to quickly sear foods, then turns off for regular grilling. Other features include long-lasting porcelain-enameled cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars. Positioned above the burner tubes and below the grates, these V-shaped Bars shield burner tubes from port-clogging debris. They also serve to catch and vaporize food drippings, creating the smoke that flavors food. The Spirit E-330 LP gas grill carries a 10-year warranty on the porcelain-enameled lid and burner tubes and a 5-year warranty on grates and Flavorizer Bars. Not available in natural gas.
- Three stainless steel burners put out 32,000 BTU-per-hour
- 424 -square inch of cooking area and 105 -square inch for warming
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Electronic Crossover ignition system starts with the push of a button. Built-in lid thermometer, Fuel gauge – LP models only
- Assembled dimensions with the lid open 63-inch by 52-inch by 32-inch